Platinum Healing Retreats
Sussex and Lincolnshire Countryside – UK
Our Mission Statement
To provide a safe, nurturing and peaceful retreat environment conducive to physical, physiological, psychological and emotional detoxification and self-healing.
To provide nutrition, education, resources and support that will enhance overall well being and optimum health.
To bring all who visit our retreats back into balance.
To inspire and empower people to create a positive impact in their lives, to the lives of their loved ones and on the world as a whole.
Platinum Healing is a team of specialist Nutritional Therapists, Medical Herbalists, Yoga Teachers, Life Coaches, Hypnotherapists, NLP Masters, Acupuncturists, Fitness Instructors, Detox Consultants and Holistic Therapists working together to create a wonderful space for you to heal and detox.
Each retreat program has been carefully developed and is tailored to your individual needs.
You may wish to come to us for health concerns such as fibromyalgia, ME, hormone and menopause symptoms, IBS, fertility, weight management, emotional, psychological and physical healing, to stop smoking, or maybe just to rest, reset, relax and replenish.
Whatever your reasons for being guided to us, we are certain that you will transform and heal yourself in ways you could never have imagined.
Platinum Healing Retreats
‘One of the Best Retreats in the World’ – Telegraph
Juice Detox Retreats with Yoga in England – UK
Platinum Healing offers luxury Healing and Juice Detox Retreats with Yoga in Sussex and Healing and Juice Detox Retreats with Yoga in Lincolnshire England that all incorporate our famous Juice Detox Program.
Health isn’t a fad or a trend, it’s a lifestyle.
For a holistic approach to self healing…
- Respiratory Issues (for those with asthma, chronic hayfever wheezers, atopic-types who suffer from recurrent bronchitis, COPD, recovering from pneumonia)
- Endocrine or Thyroid Imbalances
- Poor Immune Health (for those who are ill all the time, frequent coughs/colds/viruses can’t seem to recover from an acute illness, chronic hayfever sufferers, post-glandular fever)
- Joint Health – fibromyalgia and arthritis
- Adrenal Fatigue and Adrenal Burnout
- Allergies and Intolerance’s
- IBS and other digestive complaints
- Hormonal Imbalances
- Menopause Symptoms
- ME and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Skin Health (eczema, psoriasis and acne)
- Type 2 Diabetes (non-insulin dependent)
- Candida and Yeast Infections
- Other physical, physiological or emotional ailments
Please contact us to discuss your specific requirements.