‘One of the Best Detox Retreats in the World’ – The Telegraph
By personal invitation from the Duchess of Rutland
Kate Tyler the founder of Platinum Healing, will be hosting an exclusive 5* Juice Detox, Yoga and Healing Retreat at Belvoir Castle
Home of the Duke and Duchess of Rutland
Thursday 29th April 2021 – Tuesday 4th May 2021
A stately home in Leicestershire, overlooking the Vale of Belvoir
Featured in the Netflix series The Crown, a nineteenth century Grade II-listed castle with 1,600 acres of stunning views in Leicestershire
The retreat program at Belvoir Castle has been carefully created by Kate Tyler number 1 best-selling author, world renowned clinical hypnotherapist, yoga teacher, transformational coach and leading authority in self-healing and personal transformation
Platinum Healing’s comprehensive juice detox with daily classes of yoga (for all levels), meditation, pranayama, fitness, mindfulness, herbal medicine, Ayurveda, NLP and coaching, provides a complete holistic experience with world renowned healers, teachers and therapists
To ensure that you also have the tools to take home, we also offer daily educational talks on nutrition, detox, juicing, brain science, neuroplasticity, essentials to a successful meditation practice, Ayurveda, wellness, health, physical and emotional healing
5* Luxury Accommodation
The castle and grounds provide a truly inspirational setting for your healing retreat
Belvoir Castle has a classic opulence, four poster beds, gold gilded portraits, beautiful rich tapestries dating back to the 1700s when the castle was first restored
The drawing room, where guests can enjoy fresh organic juices and education talks with our specialists, boasts luxurious furnishings, silk wallpaper and an abundance of artwork dating back centuries
The Platinum Healing juice detox and yoga retreat will awaken your bodies powerful cleansing and healing abilities, helping to prevent disease, restore health, balance emotional and psychological wellbeing and prolong life
The retreat enables the body’s innate detox mechanisms to function at full capacity, strengthening the immune system and taking the load off the digestive system
Juice cleansing has a powerful effect on the mind and emotional state and is enhanced with the many therapies available, including clinical hypnotherapy, transformational coaching, inner body cellular healing, reiki, reflexology, Indian head massage, nutritional therapy, Ayurveda and more
During the retreat you will experience a variety of styles of yoga including traditional hatha, vinyasa, Sivananda, yoga nidra and therapeutic yoga. Styles of meditation our experts offer include mindfulness, vipassana, primordial sound meditation, as well as guided hypnosis and self- hypnosis to reach deep states of relaxation and healing
What’s included in a Platinum Retreat at Belvoir Castle?
- 5* luxury accommodation at Belvoir Castle, home of the Duke and Duchess of Rutland
- The complete Platinum Healing Juice Detox Retreat Program of freshly prepared organic vegetable and fruit juices, super food shots, detox supplements, herbs, smoothies and breaking the fast-healthy meals
- Gluten free, dairy free, vegan and organic produce
- Pre retreat consultation with Kate Tyler – Founder
- Tailored holistic treatment plan created with you pre retreat with the Founder
- Daily classes of yoga, meditation, fitness, pranayama, mindfulness, sound healing, NLP, coaching, yoga nidra, somatic practises and more (as scheduled)
- Herb walk with Medical Herbalist around the grounds of Belvoir Castle
- Kate Tyler’s Best Selling Book – The Little Black Book of Fitness
- Personal Invitation to join the 12-month Life Transformation Mentorship Program with the Founder of Platinum Healing (limited to only 20 clients annually).
- Detox Dry Skin Body Brush
- Ayurvedic Mouth/Tongue Cleanser
- Detox and Health Manual that includes a Daily Retreat Journal
- NLP and Life Coaching Workshop
- Alkaline Recipe Booklet
- Pre-detox guidelines upon booking, which will greatly enhance the results achieved during your retreat if followed.
- Pre detox advice and support to fully prepare you for your retreat
- Platinum Healing welcome pack
- Daily group check in with Founder, manager and nutritional therapist
- Creating a life vision and goal setting
- Detox Mineral Electrolyte Broths
- Intestinal Cleansing Husks
- Super green shots
- Aloe Vera juice
- Liver and kidney supportive formulas
- pH balancing formulas
- Nutritional and herbal supplements
- Detox herbal formulas
- Colon cleansing and detox supplements
- Detox beverages and herbal cleansing teas
- Liver and kidney cleansers
- Breaking the fast meals and smoothie
- Access to a library of health and wellbeing books
- Post retreat support and guidance
Treatments Therapies Available
- Life Transformation Sessions with Kate Tyler the Founder of Platinum Healing
- Naturopathic Nutritional Therapy with Sonal Shah – Media Nutritionist
- Ayurvedic Consultation and Analysis with Sunita Passi – Media Ayurvedic Specialist
- Herbal Medicine Consultation with Victoria Ward
- Transformational Coaching
- Clinical Hypnotherapy
- NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming)
- Life Coaching
- Inner Child Healing
- Relationship Coaching
- Personal Development Coaching
- Inner Body Cellular Healing
- Weight Management Hypnotherapy
- Fertile Body Method
- Regression Therapy
- Spiritual Coaching
- Reiki Healing
- Indian Head Massage
- Executive Coaching
- Variety of Body Massages
- Ayurvedic Therapies
- Holistic Beauty Treatments
Why a Platinum Healing Retreat?
- We were one of the very first juice detox and healing retreats in the UK.
- We are NOT a large health farm or spa where you get lost in the crowd.
- Our retreat and venues have been voted one of the best retreats by The Times, Guardian, Telegraph, London Evening Standard, Best of England Guide and Muddy Stilettos.
- We only invite small groups for an exclusive tailored service.
- We are not just a ‘Yoga’ or ‘Detox’ Holiday, we offer Healing Retreats.
- We focus on the emotional and psychological aspects of detox, not just nutrition.
- We offer structured, professional programs with a family run business feel.
- We go deeper into understanding your needs and treating you as an individual.
- We offer you only the very best leaders and experts in the field of healing, detox, wellness and personal transformation.
Therapists and Facilitators
Kate Tyler is the Founder of Platinum Healing.
As well as being a world-renowned clinical hypnotherapist, psychotherapist, life coach and yoga expert, she is also an international health writer and No 1 best-selling author with 20 years’ experience in this field.
Kate’s work and retreats have been featured in publications including Vogue, Tatler, The Telegraph, Good Housekeeping, Observer, Guardian, The Times, Natural Health, Women’s Fitness and Healthy magazine.
Kate is a licentiate member of The Hypnotherapy Association and Hypnotherapy Register and a Fertile Body Method Practitioner. She has also trained with Tony Robbins, Jack Canfield, John Grey, Path of Love and The Hoffman Process.
Kate is extremely passionate about empowering you to be the healthiest and greatest version of yourself through self-healing tools, cellular detoxification, creating emotional balance and a vibrant mindset.
‘My Hypnotherapy session with Kate was one of the most amazing things that has ever happened to me’.
Laurie Hadleigh – Beauty Editor – NOW Magazine
‘The Hypnotherapy and NLP sessions with Kate were the highlight of the week. I feel as if a huge burden has lifted from my shoulders – a burden I didn’t even know I had. As well as feeling healthier, younger and more energised, I have lost the negative beliefs that were holding me back. I am confident of maintaining these benefits going forward’.
Dr Sarah Brewer – Licensed Doctor – Qualified GP – Media Medic – Award-Winning Health Writer
Ayurveda consultant, meditation teacher and holistic therapist who applies traditional Indian approaches to 21st century stresses, something she is into her second decade communicating as a TEDx speaker and sought-after radio presenter for the BBC.
She’s trained hundreds in the skills of Ayurvedic diagnosis, treatment, and meditation; developed skin and hair products using traditional methods and ingredients that are used in leading spas internationally.
“I can’t say for sure what Sunita Passi was doing when she worked with me. There was massage, there were oils, and it all felt delicious. And beyond that soothing sensual treat, I experienced something I’ve not felt before. Maybe it came from some of what Sunita shared about meditation and breathing. What I know is I connected with someone truly special, who offered me the most amazing gift and allowed me to realise it had been there all along. Having had that blissful experience, I can discover that same beautiful place again.”
Emma Rutland, Duchess of Rutland
Sonal is a nutritional therapist, sports nutritionist, health, wellness coach and detox expert.
Sonal is also a nutritionist for the media and contributes to publications, in print, online, and appears as a guest on radio and TV. She currently writes and has written numerous articles for well known magazines and newspapers such as The Metro, Women’s Fitness, Men’s Heath, Women’s Health and is a regular contributor for Happiful Magazine.
In addition to conducting educational nutritional talks and seeing clients on retreat and via Zoom/Skype, Sonal also conducts workshops and cookery sessions in the UK educating on various topics on health and nutrition.
Sonal has two degrees, a first degree in Nutritional Biochemistry in 2006 from Nottingham University, followed by a second degree in Nutritional Therapy from the University of Westminster in 2009. In 2011 she also completed the PTLLS teaching training course from City & Guilds, London.
Sonal is a Nutritional Therapist specialising in detox plant based diets to keep you clean on the inside and youthful on the outside.
Sonal looks forward to guiding you through your detox retreat with Platinum Healing and supporting you at every step of the way.
As a Chopra Vedic Educator Suzi is certified by The Chopra Centre, Carlsbad, CA to teach Primordial Sound Meditation, Seven Spiritual Laws of Yoga and Ayurveda for Perfect Health.
With a passion for Meditation, she is program director for Europe and a Course Advisor for the Meditation Teacher Academy with The McLean Meditation Institute, Santa Barbara, CA.
Suzi is an experienced, certified Ayurvedic Consultant with Shivani Ayurveda, Dharamshala, India offering consultations, mentorship and holistic guidance in all three disciplines and is also a Seven Spiritual Laws of Yoga teacher.
Suzi will provide education on brain science, neuroplasticity and meditation.
Medical Herbalist Victoria Ward studied at Lincoln University for seven years to become a qualified herbalist, learning anatomy and physiology, nutrition and botany as well as clinical diagnosis.
Victoria further honed those skills in a community nursing team providing out of hours and emergency support.
Concerns successfully addressed using Victoria’s skills have included skin conditions, digestive complaints, hormonal imbalances and musculoskeletal matters. Herbal medicine is very effective to regulate sleep, combat stress and enhance energy and general wellbeing.
Victoria will educate you in the healing and medicinal properties of herbs, as well as guide you on a wonderful herb walk around the grounds of Belvoir Castle during your retreat.
While Belvoir is first and foremost a family home, the Duchess of Rutland welcomes you to stay in one of the castles magnificent rooms and suites during the retreat. A total of 14 bedrooms makes this an exclusive and very private experience.
The Belvoir Estate extends around the Vale of Belvoir, covering 16,000 acres of land. It’s easy to see how this fairy-tale Castle, parkland, lakes, valleys, exotic plants and trees create the perfect setting for a healing retreat.
Rooms at Belvoir Castle
The Tapestry Room
With its panoramic views over Belvoir Lakes, this double room with private shower room is one of the most spacious suites in the Castle. Its name comes from the magnificent early 17th Century tapestries which adorn the walls. Sleep in the sumptuous bed, created especially for the filming at Belvoir of ‘Young Victoria’ – a film about Queen Victoria, starring the actress Emily Blunt.
The Chinese Room
Originally part of a suite of three rooms, the name comes from the exquisite Chinese wall decorations which are a lovely feature of this room. The Chinese Rooms were originally used by family members and visiting dignitaries, and they reflect the very best of Regency taste.
With stunning views of the local countryside, on a clear day, you can even see Lincoln Cathedral in the distance.
Nurse Griffiths’ Room
Perched at the top of Staunton Tower, overlooking the rooftops at the heart of the Castle, this room feels both homely and luxurious at the same time.
Its peacock theme and rich colours give it an opulent feel – and the spacious en-suite bathroom is the perfect place for you to unwind.