with Kate Tyler
About the Tranformation Programs
The Founder of Platinum Healing offers in person 2-hour Transformation sessions on retreat (when available). These two-hour sessions with Kate Tyler will combine various advanced transformation coaching tools, clinical hypnotherapy, inner child work, NLP, NAC, regression therapy, life coaching, energy healing or other healing modalities as required.
To maximise the benefits of your retreat with Platinum Healing we highly recommend a session with Kate during your stay. Spaces are very limited so early booking is advisable.
Kate also offers Life Transformation Mentorship Programs for a maximum of 20 individuals per year. This is done by phone or skype for 3+ months. There is also an option to have in-person breakthrough sessions when Kate is in the UK.
Our Founder Kate Tyler, is a No 1 bestselling author, world-renowned advanced clinical hypnotherapist, psychotherapist, transformation coach, NLP practitioner, yoga expert and leading authority in physical and emotional self-healing.
Are you ready to;
- Invest fully in yourself and take control of your future?
- Partner up with a leader and authority in personal transformation, health and healing?
- Take your health, business, career, relationships and healing to the next level?
- Find out why you haven’t been achieving your goals?
- Gain personal access to a wealth of knowledge, experience and expertise?
- Experience a quantum leap and complete paradigm shift?
- Learn the secrets, skills and habits of healthy, happy and successful people?
- Create a realistic step by step action plan to success with an expert?
- Create a realistic, balanced and enjoyable lifestyle that really works for you?
- Gain deeper insight into your own psychology and develop the mindset you need to heal and transform your life?
- Learn how to reprogram your subconscious mind to create the health, relationships, career and life that you deserve and have been waiting for?
- Find your greatness, purpose and discover what you were really born to do?
- Understand the language of your mind, access your unique inner strengths and intuition?
During the transformation sessions you will learn how to;
- Achieve your goals, turn your dreams into a reality and have fun doing it!
- Move from where you are now to where you would like to be.
- Develop the mindset you need to heal and create positive change.
- Uncover your hidden blocks to healing, happiness and success.
- Get in flow and stay there, regardless of your current situation or past.
- Set healthy boundaries to create balance in your life and relationships.
- Raise your level of self-awareness and consciousness.
- Overcome challenges and find creative solutions to any issues.
- Eradicate self-limiting beliefs and negative self-talk.
Why Join our Transformation Program?
- To maximise the benefits of your retreat with Platinum Healing.
- If you are unable to attend a retreat but would still like us to help you remotely.
- Kate will guide and support you to reach your personal and professional goals.
- Support and guidance from an authentic, honest leader and transformation coach.
- Consistency within the program will create massive positive change.
- An accountability partnership means you are more likely to do what you say you are going to.
- Stay motivated and have someone constantly holding your hand through the journey.
- Kate is a deeply compassionate mentor, honest and firm when she feels any resistance.
- Anyone who ever achieved anything great did so with a great mentor and coach.
Who Kate Works With?
- Kate only mentors people who are willing to commit to learning, growing and transforming.
- She also works with leaders, entrepreneurs and those stuck in finding their unique purpose.
- Kate has worked with athletes, business owners and celebrities, as well as those struggles financially, in relationships and with health-related issues.
- She also only works with people committed to living a truly purpose driven life committed to positive change.
Who Kate Will Not Work With?
- Anyone not willing to commit to their transformation and making positive changes.
- Anyone who is not able to commit to doing this deep work.
- Anyone with psychiatric conditions.