‘One of the Best Detox Retreats in the World’ – Telegraph
Men’s Health Retreat in England, UK
Created by Kate Tyler – No1 Best Selling Author, World Renowned Clinical Hypnotherapist and Leading Authority in Self Healing and Personal Transformation, who has worked and trained with the likes of Tony Robbins, Jack Canfield, and John Gray (Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus).
Recently featured in the Telegraph, Vogue, Good House Keeping, Om Yoga, Western Morning News, ABC News Channel, Healthy, Town and Country, Metro, Now, Guardian, Women’s Fitness, Conde Nast Traveller, Marie Claire, Spirit and Destiny and Vegan Life Magazine.
All Platinum Healing Retreat programs run simultaneously together on the same dates.
Please note that this is NOT just a retreat for Men. Platinum Healing run programs for anyone looking for self healing of health concerns such as fibromyalgia, ME, hormone and menopause symptoms, IBS, fertility, weight management, emotional, psychological and physical healing, to quit smoking as well as to just simply relax and cleanse. There is generally a nice mix of men and women on the retreat.
Men’s Health Retreat Package Overview
When it comes down to health, men are less likely to take steps to improve their well being than women, particularly when it comes to their psychological welfare.
Whether it is lack of time, awareness or embarrassment, far too many men leave it to chance. Obviously, there are exceptions to the rule, but in many cases, it can take a health ‘crisis’ to strike before they consider any form of remedial action.
For those Men who do want to be more proactive about their health, it doesn’t just mean endless sessions down the gym.
At Platinum Healing, we create health retreat packages specifically aimed at Men.
Our Men’s Health Retreat package provides the opportunity to take time out to focus on their own wellbeing, while we provide the knowledge and tools to make changes and promote an all-round healthier being.
All of our scheduled retreats are open to both men and women and structured around our signature juice detox and yoga retreat package.
Guests requesting specialised packages, such as the Men’s Health Retreat, Weight Loss and Fitness Retreat, Fertility Detox or even for quitting smoking , will have their package tailored to their individual needs. A range of holistic, therapeutic and relaxation treatments can also be added to their individual retreat package.
At Platinum Healing, we recognise how each individual is unique, and so are our individual retreats.
There are numerous reasons why men choose to come on our Men’s Health Retreat, such as:
- Weight issues
- Poor diet and nutrition
- Lack of exercise and fitness
- To seek help quitting smoking
- Help reduce and better manage stress
- Reduce blood pressure
- Improve prostate health
- Improve sports performance
- Deal with relationship issues
- Help with insomnia
- Improve digestion
- Reduce cholesterol
- Improve skin condition
- Boost fertility
- Help deal with emotional and mental health issues such as anxiety and depression
- Sexual problems
Our Men’s Health Retreat package enables everyone to learn more about their bodies as well as the changes that happen physically, psychologically, emotionally and spiritually, while taking well-earned ‘time out’.
We also equip our guests with the knowledge, inspiration, tools, education and focus to continue their inspirational journey at home.
Our Men’s Health Retreat package incorporates our signature comprehensive physical, psychological and emotional Juice Detox Retreat Program, NLP & Life Coaching, 2-4 Daily Yoga Classes to choose from for ALL levels, Daily Meditation, Relaxation or Visualisation Sessions, Daily Pranayama, plus on-going post-retreat support and guidance from our team of Naturopaths, Nutritional Therapists, Medical Herbalists, Hypnotherapists, Chinese Medicine experts, Coaches, Instructors and Men’s Health experts.
What’s included in the Platinum Men’s Health Retreat Package?
FREE £1600 Voucher for Kate Tyler’s Life Transformation Mentorship Program (limited to only 20 people per year). Contact us to register your interest as we have a few openings in 2018
FREE Detox Dry Skin Body Brush
FREE Ayurvedic Mouth/Tongue Cleanser
FREE Detox and Health Manual that includes a Daily Retreat Journal
FREE NLP, Life Coaching and Mindfulness Workshop (with Master NLP and Hypnotherapy expert)
FREE Functional Fitness, Mobility, Strength and Movement Workshop (with Posture Expert)
FREE Alkaline Recipe Booklet
FREE Educational Talk with Detox Expert – Juicing For Health
FREE Educational Talk – Detoxification, Acid/Alkaline, Liver Detox, Parasites and Candida
FREE Educational Talk – Optimum Nutrition and Breaking your Fast with Nutritional Therapist
(The above applies to our special offer for all bookings secured before the 15th December 2017)
Core Features Included in the Platinum Men’s Health Retreat:
The Men’s Health Retreat Package includes:
Physiological Rebalancing – 1x Nutrition/Naturopathy Consultation for Men’s Health
Psychological Rebalancing – 1x Clinical Hypnotherapy for Men’s Health
Energetic Rebalancing – 1x Acupuncture or Reflexology Treatment
Digestive Rebalancing – *3x Daily Enema’s (includes 1 x New Enema Kit which is yours to keep, Herbal Liver Flush formulas and Parasite Flush formula) – INCLUDED BUT OPTIONAL!
- The Complete Platinum Healing Juice Detox Retreat Program – to include all freshly prepared vegetable, herb and fruit juices, super food green shots, detox supplements, detox herbs, smoothies and breaking the fast meal (daily raw food snack packs are optional)
- Organic, locally sourced fresh produced
- 100% Gluten Free, Dairy Free and Vegan
- 2-4 Yoga Classes Daily to choose from (complete beginners, intermediate and advanced level classes as scheduled)
- Meditation, Relaxation or Guided Visualisation Sessions Daily
- Daily Pranayama Sessions (Yogic Breathing)
- Contemporary Luxury Accommodation in a Peaceful, Quiet and Tranquil Environment
- Private Indoor Heated Swimming Pool and Sauna
- Under Floor Heating
- Full use of the extensive grounds and retreat facilities
- FREE WiFi and Onsite Parking
- Quality Linen and Towels Supplied
- Friendly and Emotionally Supportive Team
- Use of Rebounder (Mini Trampoline) for Lymphatic Stimulation and Circulation
- Pre and Post Detox Guidelines
- Pre and Post Detox Advice and Support
- Platinum Healing Welcome Pack
- Daily Group Check in with Retreat Manager and Nutritional Therapist
- Creating a Life Vision and Goal Setting
- Daily Enemas (Self-Administered), Parasite Cleansing and Liver Flush (optional)
- Detox Mineral Electrolyte Broth/Soup
- Raw Food Fresh Snack Packs (optional but included)
- Intestinal Cleansing Husks
- Wheatgrass and Aloe Vera Juices
- Liver and Kidney Supportive Formulas
- Intestinal Cleansers
- Anti Bacterial and Anti Fungal Supplements
- pH Balancing Formulas
- Alkalizing Formulas
- Nutritional and Herbal Supplements
- Detox Herbal Formulas
- Colon Cleansing and Detox Supplements
- Detox Beverages and Herbal Cleansing Teas
- A Variety of Organic Super Food Shots
- Liver and Kidney Cleansers
- Breaking The Fast Organic Buffet and Smoothie
- Breathing Exercises for Cleansing, Calming and Balancing Body and Mind
- Informal Discussions on Nutrition, Health, the Mind, the Law of Attraction
- Personal Fitness Training and Nutritional Therapy available (as extra)
- Yogic Cleansing Exercises for Releasing Toxic Energy and Emotions
- Education on Detox and Health Choices
- Inspirational and Educational Movies Shown Daily
- Access to a Library of Health and Wellbeing Books, Magazines, CD’s and DVD’s
- Home Detox Kit if you would like to continue your detox at home (optional and extra)
- Post Detox Support (via e-mail)
- Post Retreat Dietary Guidance and Support
- Beautiful Sandy Beaches nearby
- Arundel Castle Stunning Views
Leave us a Refreshed, Cleaner, Healthier, Happier Man!
I had a terrific time – returning home re-energised, relaxed and full of vitality! Thank you to you and your colleagues for your advice, time and attention during the week. Without doubt, I will be back and intend incorporating your fast into my annual “must do’s”.
– Nigel Hastings