Naturopathic Nutritional Therapy (Post Retreat)
What is Naturopathic Nutritional Therapy?
Naturopathic Nutrition is a healthcare system which encourages the body’s natural self-healing to flourish using an eclectic approach. Naturopathy nutrition uses mainly foods, supplements (when needed), natural techniques and coaching to support the healing process.
Naturopathic Nutrition principles:
- Nutritionists will not use surgery, strong chemical medicines with strong side effects.
- Treat the root of a disease/imbalance and not the symptoms
- Treat the person not the disease
- Everyone is unique and responds in a different way
- Prevention is preferable then cure
- Work with nature cycles and use the healing power of nature
- A Nutritionist is an educator and coach empowering you to take responsibility for your ownhealth and supporting you to move through barriers to creating healthier habits and lifestyle choices.
Who may benefit from Naturopathy Nutrition?
People with all types of acute or chronic symptoms including, low energy, depression, skin conditions, digestive issues emotional or mental imbalances as well as weight management.
What to expect in a consultation?
In an initial in depth 90-minute consultation, we will gather information: ask you questions about your lifestyle, diet, family history, emotional needs and any symptoms you experienced in the past and present moment. We will discuss concerns you would like us to support you with. We will then help you understand your current health picture and at last, we will deliver a treatment plan customised to suit your personal needs. Our aim is to find out what you would like to achieve post detox, to provide you with tools and guidance, which will support your journey to better health and longevity.
Nutritional Therapy at Platinum Healing is evidence based, drawing upon the latest nutrition science whilst recognising that each client is biochemically unique.