Menopause Retreat England, UK
Rates have been reduced for all bookings made on or before the 10th December 2021
“One of the Best Menopause Retreats in the World”
Yoga Retreats of the Year 2020 & 2021
South of England Prestige Award
Menopause Retreat England, UK
Created by Kate Tyler – No1 Best Selling Author, World Renowned Clinical Hypnotherapist and Leading Authority in Self Healing and Personal Transformation.
Featured in the Telegraph, Evening Standard, Vogue, Good House Keeping, ABC News Channel, Healthy, Town and Country, Metro, Now, Guardian, Women’s Fitness, Conde Nast Traveller, Marie Claire, Top Santé, BBC and Channel 4
Menopause Retreat Package Overview
Hot flushes, sleepless nights, mood swings, fluid retention and weight gain – just some of the typical symptoms you may be encountering during your menopause cycle.
The ‘change’ as it is more commonly known as, is one of the biggest milestones in any woman’s life, and is different for each and every one of us.
When experiencing this shift, not every woman wants to opt for the medical route using pills and potions to ease their symptoms. Maybe this is how you are feeling about your next step and perhaps our Menopause Retreat package is that perfect holistic next step for you.
Time and time again we see survey after survey showing that most women would prefer a holistic way of embracing such changes to their bodies.
At Platinum Healing our Menopause Retreat package focuses on just that, while bringing a sense of balance back to your energetic, emotional, physical and psychological well-being.
The environment we live in, the products we use and the food we eat can all have a dramatic influence on the severity of our symptoms, which in turn can lead to anxiety, confusion and depression.
Our Menopause Retreat is specifically designed to help bring you back in control of mind and body and provide you with tools and knowledge.
1 x 90 minute 1-1 Nutrition/Naturopathy Consultation post retreat via Zoom
1 x Clinical Hypnotherapy for Menopause
*3 x Daily Enema’s (includes 1 x enema kit and herbal liver flush formula, which is yours to keep).
Also included in the Menopause Retreat Package:
- Pre detox guidelines
- Tailored treatment plan
- Juice detox program
- Rural accommodation
- Welcome pack and Platinum bag
- Nutritional supplements
- Organic locally sourced produce
- 100% gluten and dairy free
- Raw and vegan
- Detox shakes and herbal teas
- Detox dry skin body brush
- Ayurvedic mouth cleanser
- Platinum detox and health manual
- Classes of fitness, yoga and meditation
- Use of all facilities (pools, steam room etc)
- Rebounder and gym equipment
- High speed internet/Wi-Fi
- Free onsite parking
- Quality linen and towels
- Quality toiletries
- Daily check in with group leader
- Support from Nutritional Therapist
- Emotional support throughout
- Self-enquiry journaling process
- Guided country walks
- Library of educational talks/videos
- Breaking the fast raw foods
- 100 Juice and Smoothie recipe book
- Healthy shopping ideas
- Post retreat support and advice
- Useful post detox resources
- Post detox meal planner and recipes
- 10% discount for The Natural Dispensary
- Home Detox, Yoga and Healing Program (optional and extra)
- Kate Tyler’s best-selling book – The Little Black Book of Fitness
- £500 voucher for The Life Transformation Mentorship Program
PLEASE NOTE: All retreat packages run together on the same dates and all incorporate our signature Juice Detox. The only difference is the individual treatments bolted on. All retreats cater for men and women and there is usually a nice mix of age and gender.
Aside from the diet my biggest thanks has to go to all my mind therapies- I cannot tell you how insecure and embarrassed I was about having a premature menopause and how inferior I felt as a woman. As soon as I came home from you, people commented on how different I looked and I just told them, and I went on to tell more people and more people and I haven’t at any stage felt any issue with the menopause now.
Sarah Tombs – Menopause Retreat
I really enjoyed the retreat. Excellent retreat manager and therapists, very knowledgeable and welcoming. Good bunch of people as well. A very supportive environment with excellent staff. Great to detach from the stresses of life and take the opportunity to reflect and reboot. It’s tough but ultimately well worth doing.
Helen Carrier – Menopause Retreat Package