“One of the Best Detox Retreats in the World” – Telegraph
Menopause Retreat in England UK
Sussex and Lincolnshire Countryside
All Platinum Healing Retreat programs run simultaneously together on the same dates.
Please note that this is NOT just a retreat to lose weight. Many guests come for a Platinum Retreat program for self healing of health concerns such as fibromyalgia, ME, hormone and menopause symptoms, IBS, fertility, weight management, emotional, psychological and physical healing, to quit smoking as well as to just simply relax and cleanse.
Menopause Retreat Program Overview
Hot flushes, sleepless nights, mood swings, fluid retention and weight gain – just some of the typical symptoms you may be encountering during your menopause cycle.
The ‘change’ as it is more commonly known is one of the biggest milestones in any woman’s life, and is different for each and every one of us.
When experiencing this shift, not every woman wants to opt for the medical route using pills and potions to ease their symptoms. Maybe this is how you are feeling about your next step and perhaps our Menopause Retreat is that perfect holistic next step for you.
Time and time again we see survey after survey showing that most women would prefer a holistic way of embracing such changes to their bodies.
At Platinum Healing our Menopause Retreat focuses on just that while bringing a sense of balance back to your emotional, physical and psychological well-being, as well as enjoying a relaxing much deserved rest.
The environment we live in, the products we use and the food we eat can all have a dramatic influence on the severity of our symptoms, which in turn can lead on anxiety, confusion and depression.
Our Menopause Retreat is specifically designed to help bring you back in control of mind, body and soul and kit you out with all the tools and knowledge to help continue the process back at home.
A comprehensive juice detox is combined with a choice of two to four yoga classes per day to choose from for ALL levels, meditation and relaxation sessions and Pranayama, or yogic breathing.
You’ll also get a Hypnotherapy session, consultation with our expert Naturopath or Medical Herbalist (dependent on availability), nutritional advice and a choice of Acupuncture or Reflexology (where available).
To enhance your package, there is also a wide range of of holistic therapies and treatments to delve into to make the most of your time out.
Oh, and you also get the use of our indoor heated swimming pool, sauna and hot tub (Lincolnshire only) to enhance the detox and rebalancing process.
When it’s time to leave, you’ll have a greater understanding of how your mind, body and soul tick during this on-going process, as well as an improved outlook on what’s yet to come.
What’s included on a Platinum Menopause Retreat in England?
**FREE 25 MINUTE TREATMENT (if booking onto one of our three remaining 2017 retreat dates)**
FREE Detox Dry Skin Body Brush
FREE Ayurvedic Mouth/Tongue Cleanser
FREE Detox and Health Manual
FREE NLP, Life Coaching and Mindfulness Workshop
FREE Alkaline Recipe Booklet
FREE Educational Talk – Juicing For Health
FREE Educational Talk – Detoxification, Acid/Alkaline, Liver Detox, Parasites and Candida
FREE Educational Talk – Optimum Nutrition and Breaking your Fast
(The above applies to our special offer for all bookings secured before the 29th September 2017)
Core Features Included in the Menopause Retreat in England UK:
1 x Consultation of either Nutrition, Naturopathy or Herbal Medicine – Venue and Therapist Specific
1 x Hypnotherapy for Menopause Session
1 x Acupuncture or Reflexology Treatment
- The Complete Platinum Healing Juice Detox Retreat Program – to include all freshly prepared vegetable, herb and fruit juices, super food green shots, detox supplements, detox herbs, smoothies and breaking the fast meal (daily raw food snack packs are optional)
- Organic, locally sourced fresh produced
- 100% Gluten Free, Dairy Free and Vegan
- 2-4 Yoga Classes Daily to choose from (complete beginners, intermediate and advanced level classes as scheduled)
- 2-3 Meditation, Relaxation or Guided Visualisation Sessions Daily
- Daily Pranayama Sessions (Yogic Breathing)
- Contemporary Luxury Accommodation in a Peaceful, Quiet and Tranquil Environment
- Private Indoor Heated Swimming Pool and Sauna
- Hot Tub (Lincolnshire only)
- Under Floor Heating
- Full use of the extensive grounds and retreat facilities
- FREE WiFi and Onsite Parking
- Quality Linen and Towels Supplied
- Friendly and Emotionally Supportive Team
- Use of Rebounder (Mini Trampoline) for Lymphatic Stimulation and Circulation
- Pre Detox Guidelines upon booking which will greatly enhance the results achieved during your detox
- Pre Detox Advice and Support to fully prepare you for your retreat experience
- Platinum Healing Welcome Pack
- Daily Group Check in with Retreat Manager
- Creating a Life Vision and Goal Setting
- Daily Enemas (Self-Administered), Parasite Cleansing and Liver Flush (optional and extra)
- Detox Mineral Electrolyte Broth/Soup
- Raw Food Fresh Snack Packs (optional but included)
- Intestinal Cleansing Husks
- Wheatgrass and Aloe Vera Juices
- Liver and Kidney Supportive Formulas
- Intestinal Cleansers
- Anti Bacterial and Anti Fungal Supplements
- pH Balancing Formulas
- Alkalizing Formulas
- Nutritional and Herbal Supplements
- Detox Herbal Formulas
- Colon Cleansing and Detox Supplements
- Detox Beverages and Herbal Cleansing Teas
- A Variety of Organic Super Food Shots
- Liver and Kidney Cleansers
- Breaking The Fast Organic Buffet and Smoothie
- Breathing Exercises for Cleansing, Calming and Balancing Body and Mind
- Informal Discussions on Nutrition, Health, the Mind, the Law of Attraction
- Personal Fitness Training and Nutritional Therapy available (as extra)
- Yogic Cleansing Exercises for Releasing Toxic Energy and Emotions
- Education on Detox and Health Choices
- Inspirational and Educational Movies Shown Daily
- Access to a Library of Health and Wellbeing Books, Magazines, CD’s and DVD’s
- Home Detox Kit if you would like to continue your detox at home (optional and extra)
- Post Detox Support (via e-mail)
- Post Retreat Dietary Guidance and Support
- Beautiful Sandy Beaches nearby (Arundel Only)
- Arundel Castle Stunning Views (Arundel Only)
A New Refreshed, Cleaner, Healthier, Happier You!
PLEASE NOTE: All retreat packages run together on the same dates and all incorporate our signature Juice Detox. The only difference is the individual treatments bolted on. Our retreat packages cater for those who simply wish to detox and relax, through to those with weight management goals, self-healing of ailments or to even quit smoking. All retreats cater for men and women and there is usually a nice mix of age and gender.
Aside from the diet my biggest thanks has to go to all my mind therapies- I cannot tell you how insecure and embarrassed I was about having a premature menopause and how inferior I felt as a woman. As soon as I came home from you, people commented on how different I looked and I just told them, and I went on to tell more people and more people and I haven’t at any stage felt any issue with the menopause now.
– Sarah Tombs