· Suffer from mood disorders, depression or anxiety?
· Find it hard to concentrate or have a poor memory?
· Struggle with sleep disturbances and low energy levels?
· Experience numbness or tingling in the hands or feet?
· Suffer with fibromyalgia, ME or chronic fatigue
· Want to optimise your health and sports fitness?
This is the ‘MOT’ of the body, many of the above tests combined. Unlike any other nutritional assessments, this test provides a framework of core nutrients in 5 key areas: Antioxidants, B Vitamins, Digestive Support, Essential Fatty Acids, and Minerals. This also includes homocysteine levels which is a key test to acknowledge possible cardiovascular health issues in the future.
The Full Body MOT using the NutrEval® Profile includes:
- Metabolic Analysis Profile : providing information on 45 key organic acids. These biomarkers are grouped into easy-to-understand categories, and provide insight for functional support in the areas of: malabsorption & dysbiosis; cellular energy & mitochondrial metabolism; neurotransmitter metabolism; vitamin deficiencies; and toxin exposure & detoxification need.
- Amino Acids Analysis : featuring either plasma (37 total) or urine (41 total) amino acids. This assesses nutritionally essential and non-essential amino acids, as well as intermediary metabolites that augment an understanding of B vitamin need, and need for support of protein digestion and absorption.
- Essential and Metabolic Fatty Acids Analysis : providing a high level overview of the balance of various families of fatty acids in relation to each other: Omega 3, 6 and 9 Fatty Acids; Saturated Fatty Acids; and Monounsaturated Omega 7 and Trans Fats. It also provides key ratios for understanding cardiovascular risk, including the Omega 3 Index.
- Elemental Analysis, Packed Eyrthrocytes : Elemental Profiles provide information in two categories: Nutrient Elements which evaluates intracellular nutrient status, and Toxic Elements which evaluate short-term toxic element exposure.
- Oxidative Stress biomarkers : highlighting the body’s current state of oxidative stress and reserve capacity. Markers of oxidative injury assess cell membrane (lipid peroxides) and DNA (8-hydroxydeguanosine/8-OHdG) damage, while direct measurement of glutathione and CoQ10 provide insight into antioxidant reserve available to counter free-radical impact.
For Platinum Healing Clients Only £549
Please note the turnaround time for this test is usually 21 days.
Please do contact us for more information on the Full Body MOT or to book a consultation.