Counselling – Solution Focused
Positive Psychology, Solution Focus Counselling, Couples Counselling and Mental Health Coach
Caterina’s background includes counselling and advising for the NSPCC, running parent gym workshops, coaching prisoners and prison officers, cocreating a mental health course for fathers in prison and working for an online mental health platform.
Counselling (Solution Focused)
Solution focused counselling focuses on solutions rather than the problems themselves. We highlight the areas that we need to work on to begin with.
We will then focus on the solution along with your ‘strengths’ and ‘competences’ instead of your perceived weaknesses and limitations. This shift in paradigm was dramatically needed.
Solution Focused Counselling is completely different from previous counselling techniques that concentrated on identifying problems and trying to explain their origins, as well as dwelling on the same issue over and over again, sometimes for many years!
Not only is change possible it is constantly happening at every second of life.
You will be assisted in identifying the change that is occurring within you and will be encourage and support this change.
In a counselling session we can focus on any specific area of your life, or something you are currently struggling with such as relationships, issues at work, stress, health, specific emotions and trauma.
Solution Focused Counselling will help sufferers of:
- General Loss of Direction and Purpose
- Boredom and Lack of Enthusiasm
- Anxiety, Depression, Panic Attacks and any Neurosis
- Mood Swings, Irritability, Anger, Stress and Frustration
- Low Energy and Fatigue (including Chronic Fatigue Syndrome)
- Weight Related Issues
- Eating Disorders and Body Dysmorphia
- Addictions and Dependencies
- Fears and Phobias
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Low Self Esteem and Low Self Confidence
- Insomnia and Disturbed Sleep
- Memory Loss and Poor Concentration
- Tension Headaches and Migraines
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Learning Difficulties
- Loss and Bereavement
- Relationship and Marital Problems
To find out more please contact us