Do you ever…
· Struggle with a low sex drive?
· Suffer from depression, fatigue and irritability?
· Notice hair loss/thinning and wrinkling skin?
· Struggle with poor endurance/muscle weakness?
· Notice prostate abnormalities?
· Suffer with Hyperglycemia and/or Diabetes?
Testosterone levels peak in most men during the early to mid 20s. Between the ages of 40 and 70, the hormone producing cells begin to wear away, causing men to lose nearly 60 percent of peak levels.
Other symptoms of testosterone deficiency include weakening of bone and muscle tissue which are not always noticed. Eventually, hormonal imbalances can set the stage for the development of more serious conditions like heart disease, osteoporosis, pre-diabetes and erectile dysfunction. While many popular medications are available to help sustain an erection, none of these drugs work effectively without adequate testosterone. Men have the same opportunity as women to benefit from hormonal testing.
For Platinum Healing Clients Only £158
Please note the turnaround time for this test is usually 12 days.
Please do contact us for more information on the Male Hormone Test or to book a consultation.